Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fears.

After reading Rachel's Blog ( Lions , Tigers and Bears Oh My ! ), well, well, tomorow Sunday morning its time for Happy Chaos to run, I feel so scared about any kind of animals that may appear, I think I'm going to try to run with Rach so close that I'm going to be her best attachment.
Today it's time to talk about fears. The things that scare me the most is not to achieve my professionals goals, to get rid of this feeling I run to proof myself that I'm able to set and achieve at least my immediate goals which is to run in the moutain. When I'm running there I feel with so much energy that I can enjoy it for a little bit the present and stop thinking about the future.
To run has a lot of benefits, helps to keep people in a mental, emotional and physical health, obtaining this benefits anybody can build up their own shield and face any fears in this world and live happy appreciating the good things that life has to offer.
Lorena.

No comments: